Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Mom got a new flashie beastie thingy yesterday. Oh Joy!
So every time I turn around now...zap!
That's it! Time to kick some butt!!
I have a feeling this is just the start of much torture!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I received this cool award from Zola, a beautiful Ridgeback in France, who looks much like me, I must say!
So, in honor of the award, I must tell you 7 things about myself.
I'll try to stick to stuff you don't already know about me.
1. I get a mani-pedi every couple weeks:
2. I like to sleep by the window so I can see the sun rise over Mt. Rainier.
(mom thinks it's because I like to guard the house)
3. I'm the king of counter surfing.
4. I get blamed for a lot of things the katz do (like knocking food off the counter...JAKE!)
5. I love a game of fetch (if it's short!)
6. I don't like the water (Just look how dirty the other dog got! How unstylish!)
7. I actually like all the stylin' stuff mom & dad get for me!
Ok, so now I'm passing this award on to 5 of my blog buddies (who haven't received it yet):
2. The Army of Four: they always have very stylish neck gear!
3. Life with Big Dogs: check out THEIR mani-pedi!
4. 2 Sleepy Dogs and Only 1 Couch!: although their mom SAYS she's not a dog dresser-upper
5. Nala: Sure she's my sis. What can I say. We inherited a flair for neck wear!